Monday, January 1, 2007

One man's resolution can be another's challenge

But cycledork is just worried about have three free day-light hours every 30 days or so to complete the 12 missions. I attested earlier this evening that I will complete at least one 100-kilometer, or 62.5-mile, ride per month. This pledge resides nestled deeply in the online forums of Cycling Plus magazine. I don't yet subscribe to the hard copy of this U.K.-based publication but I have a feeling that day is coming soon. The C+ forum is more vigorous and seemingly more populist than the forums of its U.S. counterpart Bicycling, the web version of the American general-interest cycling mag (that I subscribe to already). Anyway, my pledge to pedal shouldn't be a problem. I expect December, because there is so little light, to be the most challenging month to squeeze in those miles in an afternoon. That's not for another 11 months. But as I said at C+, check here to see if hold up my end.

No comments: