Thursday, May 24, 2007

No longer alone

There's another bicycle commuter at work. He promised before he left for his wedding that he would start riding after he got back from his honeymoon. To his immeasurable credit, he's pedalled in the last two days since his return. He may not do it every day, much less to meet every work obligation, but it's a thrill to see more rather than fewer riders. I'm also impressed that he comes in on a GT Palomar, a model I also own, though his is several years newer. You rock, colleague.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also am joining the ranks of two wheeled commuters, on a Raleigh Passage 4.5, which I like very much. Actually, for now I'm only commuting one way and then taking the train home. This, for two reasons: 1. my one-way commute is 7.4 miles, which is a fine workout in and of itself, and 2. the air quality in Atlanta is complete ass in the afternoon, and will only get worse as it gets hotter.
I just finished my first full week, and am already looking forward to next week. Next step: I think a fine product from alertshirt.com.

cycledork said...

Welcome! If you've gone a week you can go forever. And you may not be the only person buying from alertshirt.com. Those are great prices .